Saturday, January 10, 2009

What's it all about?


As the title says, Soooo many recipes but when do you find the time to make them all?
Well, when do I found the time to make even one of them?

I like to cook. I looooove to bake!
But it seems like I rarely have the time and/or the inclination to do any cooking or baking.
Sadly, I often eat out or make something really pathetically simple.
I am extremely fond of oodles of noodles (it is a real food) and soup.

And yet...I am always looking up recipes or just stumbling across recipes that I want to try.
I love making soup. And am always planning to try a new recipe (in the slower cooker which is one of the most fabulous inventions ever, right up there with the microwave). Most often I end up making a version of refrigerator soup.
(Do others know about this?)

Anyhoo, what is the point of this blog???
I have decided that at least once a month I will try out a recipe and then blog about it. It's my way of forcing myself to cook.
Because I really hate blogs with no entries!!!

So, here's wishing myself Luck!
I am determined to do this....hmmm...which recipe shall I try first???

No comments:

Post a Comment